Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Beginning of Us

This is our blog to tell our story and share the love we have with the world.  Felicia and I (Deven) met in July 2009, at of all places Relay for Life.  Somehow I was convinced to join the relay by the ladies at the office and walk the overnight shift from 10pm to 6am.  I had never done anything like this but intended to have a fun time. 
    We spent the night walking around a track and having a good time as a group.  Felicia andI walked alone a couple times.  On our first walk she started asking about me and my life, we walked for about an hour and shared things form our lives with each other.  I had a great night and we watched the sun come up together, and at that moment I wished she could be more than a friend.  She was all I could think aout for a couple days, butI never guessed we would hang out again.  I stayed until after my shift was intended to be done, and helped her take down our tent area.  I even paid for a massage for her.  I was a little jealous that she had a date the next day with some other guy I didn't even know.  I was not looking for much more than a friend. 
    A couple days later she sent me an email asking what I did for fun... I replied, and we had our first meeting shortly after.. Details on that next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment